|What We Teach...|
|The Bible declares with great joy “God Loves You." It’s simple, easy and free. Imagine a friend that finds you when you are not looking for Him, a friend that loves you enough to die for you, a friend that gives freely. “For God so loved the world that He gave His only Son, that whosoever believes in Him, should have everlasting life.” The Bible also says, “There is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus.”
The Bible quotes, “For He died once for many.” And in another place, “He has died once for all sin for all time.” God has made a way for you through Jesus, a way to fellowship with the Creator of the universe. Those that come to God must first believe that He is (you need to believe in Him) and that He is a rewarder of those that diligently seek Him. That’s called faith. God’s way is one of faith. Trusting in God becomes a way of life for Christians, trusting in His love, His grace, and His unchanging nature.
There is no sin big enough that God won’t forgive, no crime, no misdeed. The scripture says, “eye has not seen, nor ear heard, neither has entered into the heart, the things that God has prepared for them that love Him.” The Bible also says, “He has given them garments white as snow.” There is hope in Christ, hope for all of us. “You are saved by grace through faith and not of yourselves, it is a gift, of God.”
For all have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God . . . that is sad but true. But a relationship with Jesus will take away your sin, restoring you to a relationship with God . . . to begin again your life afresh. A fresh start . . . God does love you. He died for your sins. He made a way where there was no way. Why not start fresh today? Begin a growing relationship with Him.
This is the moment for you to reach out, by faith, and receive Christ as your Savior. Jesus said, "Behold I stand at the door and knock; if any man hear my voice and open the door, I will come in to him . . ." (Rev. 3:20). You can receive Christ right now and know you are on your way to heaven by sincerely praying . . ."Lord Jesus, I know I have sinned and I am sorry. I truly repent of my sins and ask you to forgive me. I believe you died for my sins. I confess my sins to you and just now open my heart and receive you into my life as my personal Savior. Thank you for answering my prayer. Amen."
If you said that prayer and accepted Christ as your Savior, we encourage you to share your good news with us call 614-444-1524 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Statement of Faith...|
The foundation of our teaching is:
1. The God-head exists in three persons-Father, Son and Holy Spirit. These three are one God.
2. The Bible is the inspired, infallible, authoritative standard for every life.
3. Man is sinful. Man’s sin is forgiven only by faith and belief in Jesus Christ, Who died for man.
5. The church is made up of people who love and believe in Jesus Christ.
6. The goal of every believer is to grow in spiritual maturity through obedience to God’s word and the Holy Spirit.
7. Everyone needs to hear the Gospel!
8. Jesus is coming again!
9. We are called to minister the Gospel through Preaching, Teaching, and Discipling the believer.
10. Our mission is to: Reach up through Worship; Reach out through Evangelism; Reach in through Discipleship.